Does your cat spend her days asleep in a kitty coma? Want to bring out the little kitten in your catatonic Tom? Surprise and delight your cat with this collection of knit cat toy patterns that will bring your kitty roaring back to life. From dragonflies to rolling dice, crazy caterpillars and raccoon tails, your cat will be on the prowl again, looking for fun in all the right places. Knits for Kittys features:
- 25 charming cat toy patterns, including: There’s a Mouse in the House, Jingle-bell Ball, Baby Bumblebee, Fish Out of Water, Snake in the Grass, Butterfly Kisses, Leaping Lizard, and more
- A step-by-step guide to the stitches and techniques in the patterns
- Suggestions for extra embellishments, such as bells, feathers, catnip, and more
- Basic materials required, such as yarn, knitting needles, and scissors
There are patterns that are perfect for all abilities, specially designed by an experienced knit toy designer. It’s a fun way to delight your furry friend for all of her nine lives.
- Barrons Educational Series Inc