Check out these puppy images:
Puppy and Beggar, Phnom Kulen
Image by Lizzy Freundel
At the foot of the steps to the Reclining Buddha, an hour from Siem Reap. Many people congregate on the steps begging for alms. The man sat on the opposite side to most, smoking and glancing at his puppy every now and again.
Image by Ruth Flickr
Guggenheim on the left, Jeff Koons’ Puppy (a huge Westie made of flowers) guarding it, and our hotel windows opposite reflecting the less than scenic roadworks!
Cropped slightly, otherwise as was.
- Rounded corners minimize curling and help pads lay neatly against box or crate walls.
- Laminated pads are the best environmental fit for low energy demand and impact.
- Designed to maximize absorbency and minimize leaks. Waterproof bottom.
- Long life durability through many normal wash cycles.
- Brown stain-resistant top facing. White textured barrier (bottom side). Use with brown side UP.
Absorbent EZwhelp pads are specially designed to wick moisture from the top quilted surface down into the soaker layer. The bottom side of the pad is coated with a waterproof barrier and brushed fabric. Lamination technology assures functionality while maintaining environmentally sound performance. Use these pads for puppy whelping, puppy training, and/or furniture protection. Fluids are absorbed and held for laundering. Washable puppy pads save you money and are good for our planet. Your real c
List Price: $ 11.75
Price: $ 13.95